Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Registration complete.


I just officially registered for my first three classes at SCAD-Atlanta. It's really starting to sink in now that in a little over a month things will be quite different for me. I'm excited. It's something I need to do and believe I will greatly benefit from this experience. I am going to miss my friends, family and girlfriend so much, they all have been so supportive and encouraging through this entire process and I know they are all expecting great things from me down in Atlanta. I won't disappoint them.

4 comments:

Audra said...

I love you. And I'm proud of you.

Vitamin B-Lardo said...

Oh pal. Today you laid on the floor at work with all your books that Pete already posted on ebay. Tomorrow is the day you walk right into the land of freedom.

You are doing something so right for you.

Don't forget about us little people. I need your brain - it inspires me.

Pavitra said...

I am so excited for you. It takes a lot of courage to pack-up and leave for the sake of a better future. Keep us posted and lots of luck in atlanta.

Nick James said...

Best of luck!