Saturday, April 4, 2009

Savasana....

Saturday mornings I've been attending a yoga class at Piedmont Park. It's so much fun. It's a great workout and relaxing at the same time. In this picture we had just finished the workout and were in Savasana...This pose is about letting go completely. Proper relaxation is essential for the health of our mind and body and for clarity of thought for making good choice. You can actually see me! I'm in the front row, all the way to the right, wearing a maroon long sleeve shirt. Next time I go, I'm going to ride my bike to the park (it's about two miles away from my apartment).

This yoga class was such a nice break from a very busy week. SCAD is amazing and intense. I am swarmed with homework every night but I'm not complaining at all. I love it. So, I'm doing well and I really enjoy my classes. It's so nice to be learning and sharing in a creative environment. I'm so impressed by the work the SCAD students produce. It's a real honor to be a part of such a talented group of people.

cmd.

No comments: