Sunday, March 22, 2009

Loving Atlanta!

Well I've been here in Atlanta for a little over a week and I've already done so much. It's even more amazing than I thought it would be. I'm not having any problems adjusting to the 70 degree weather, walks in piedmont park, bike rides exploring midtown, cocktails on the patio and so many other things.

The people here are very friendly. Rex and I got invited to a "Yappy Hour" at the park near by on Fridays. I've been taking him running with me and it turns out he is even more out of shape than I am. I might do a 10K in July...I'll keep you posted on that.

My apartment is great and is in the perfect location so I'll be walking or riding my bike to class. I have everything set up and organized so it feels like home. Elyse (Audra's sister) moved in today. It's nice to have a familiar face around.

Here are some pics to better sum up the past week...

Living Room


Kitchen


Deck


St. Patties Day with Mark & Rob


Georgia Aquarium


About to eat raw oysters...


Eating raw oysters...


Never again.

No comments: