Saturday, June 27, 2009

California



A little over a week ago I flew out to Orange County California to visit my friend John. I had a blast! It was relaxing, entertaining and beautiful. I spent a week there and when I wasn't working out, relaxing at the pool or soaking in the hot tub, I was exploring SoCal with John and some new friends. I did a lot in just a week:


• Stars on Hollywood Blvd.
• Night out in West Hollywood
• Hike in LA near the Hollywood sign
• Shopping on Rodeo Dr.
• Drive along Mulholland Dr.
• Night out in Long Beach
• Bike ride from Santa Monica to Venice Beach
• Dipped my toes in the Pacific
• Dinner and drinks at Long Beach
• Massage, Manicure and Pedicure at Burke Williams Day Spa
• Amazing Crepes for dinner and an even more amazing dessert
• Taco Tuesday
• Evening walk along Laguna Beach and through the town (my favorite part!)
• Nose pierced at Laguna Beach
• Drives along the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway)
• All you can eat sushi

More photos:
http://web.mac.com/cdefrank/iWeb/Site/cali%20iweb.html

1 comment:

Vitamin B-Lardo said...

My blogger friend is back! I'm so happy. I like to see your life.